NuWave Brio Digital Air Fryer: A Comprehensive Review
Air fryers are becoming increasingly popular in a world that’s moving away from deep frying and the health risks it brings to the table (literally!). This is the main reason why so many companies have started manufacturing air fryers – appliances that use a very small amount of oil and hot air to create crispy, delicious and healthy treats.
The NuWave Brio Digital Air Fryer is one of the options but is it the right one? Our NuWave Brio Digital Air Fryer review will give you all of the information you need to make up your mind.
NuWave Brio Digital Air Fryer is much more affordable than competing brands, which is why many people are interested in the appliance.
The fryer has a 3.0 quart capacity and temperature settings in the range from 100 to 390 degrees Fahrenheit. These multiple increments mean that the appliance can be used for the preparation of a wide array of healthily fried foods.
The body of the fryer is made of plastic, which makes it lightweight and easy to move around. The interior is equipped with a grate basket and non-stick surfaces.
Both of these are needed to ensure even heat distribution and effortless cleaning.
There are several other features worth mentioning. The most important ones include:
- Digital LED screen for added convenience
- Automatic shut off
- Removable drawer/food basket,
- Preheat feature
- Smart automatic pause feature
- Measurements 12.5 by 10.5 by 12.5 inches, which makes it quite compact in comparison to other air fryers on the market.
People who have bought and used the NuWave Brio air fryer for some time are generally happy with its functioning and the results of cooking in the appliance. This air fryer has a number of positive characteristics and here are the most important ones:
– Easy to use and intuitive: all of the settings can be adjusted through the LED screen. The temperature changes in five-degree increments, allowing for effortless experimentation with the cooking settings. The appliance is quite versatile and it can be used for the preparation of a wide array of healthy and crispy meals.
– Effortless cleaning: some air fryers have a rather complex interior structure, which makes them difficult to clean. The NuWave Brio Digital Air Fryer inner drawer and the basket can be taken out and cleaned in the dishwasher for added convenience.
– 90-day money-back guarantee: like other “as seen on TV” products, this one is provided with a serious money-back guarantee. This means that the appliance can be tried safely.
– Provided with accessories: the kit includes both the air fryer and a set of accessories. Some of these are provided for free with each purchase while others can be bought additionally. A few of the great accessories made by NuWave include a reversible rack, a grill pan, a carrying case, utensils and silicone cupcake liners.
– Cost-efficient: if you’re looking for an optimal price to quality ratio, you’ll be quite happy with what NuWave Brio brings to the table.
While the air fryer is a wonderful appliance in the affordable range, it misses the mark in a couple of ways:
– Quality of the non-stick finish: some buyers report having the non-stick coating of the interior coming off or cracking after a few uses. This, however, doesn’t seem to be a widespread problem.
– No stir feature: some other air fryers have a stir feature, which is great for ensuring the even cooking of French fries and other foods. This one is solely equipped with a basket and the items inside can’t be stirred.
– Small: while the air fryer is compact, it’s not suitable for a bigger family.
The NuWave Brio does exactly what it promises to. The small fryer prepares an array of healthy meals that are crispy just like deep fried foods. If you’re looking for an affordable purchase and appliance that will help you make healthier meals, you’ll definitely be happy with this one.