An air fryer under $100 can be an excellent choice if it fits your needs and lifestyle. I have sifted through dozens of air fryers and made a selection of the best air fryers under $100.
These air fryers were chosen for their quality, features and of course customer ratings and overall satisfaction.
GoWISE USA GW22621 4th Generation Electric Air Fryer, Black, 3.7 QT, 1400W + Recipe Book
41 used from $ 57.23
- The latest model of electric Air Fryer lets you enjoy your favorite foods without the added calories of oil.
- Touch screen accessibility to manually program cooking time, or select from 1 of 7 built-in smart programs: Chips, Meat, Chicken, Steak, Shrimp and Fish. A button guard prevents accidental detachment of the basket.
- Adjustable temperature from 175°F - 400°F allows you to prepare a variety of food from crispy fries to juicy wings with little to no oil.
- 30 minute timer with automatic standby feature that switches the fryer into standby mode upon completion.
- ETL Certified; The detachable basket makes it easy to transfer food to the plate.
Le Coucou Airfryer Harmony II Low Fat Healthy Non Stick Convenient no Oil-Smoke Rapid Air Fryer Black
- Healthy: Oil less fry technology, Great tasting food with 70 percent less fat. No oil smoke air fryer
- Easy Operation: Easy use design digital control touch panel. Adjustable temperature control up to 390 degrees and a 60Mins countdown timer with buzzer; Auto stop when fry pan has been taken out.
- Multiple Uses: Cook a variety of full meals easily and quickly using little to no oil for frying, meats, seafood, risotto, vegetables and many other dishes.
- Safety: FDA and ETL Certification; Only starts while fry pan has been locked; Dishwasher safe: non stick dishwasher safe pan;
- Buy with confidence as we offer 30 day trial period if you are not satisfied.
Avalon Bay AB-Airfryer100B Airfryer in Black
1 used from $ 59.99
DELLA 048-GM-48210 1500W Multifunction Electric Air Fryer LED Display, Black, Small
- 8 cooking pre-set: Warm-Up, chips, chicken, steak, meat, cake, & fish
- Powerful air frying technology with rapid hot air circulation system gives your food a crispy fried finish
- Healthy and easy way to fry food; uses rapid air circulation
- Temperature adjustable control from (176a Degree - 392a Degree) allows you to prepare a variety of food from crispy fries to juicy wings with little to no oil at all
- ETL, UL, csa certified; 1500W; 3.2Qt; include detachable basket for easy transfer from the fryer to a serving dish
GoWISE USA 2nd Generation Electric Digital Air Fryer w/ Button Guard & Detachable Basket - Black 2.75 QT, 1350W
6 used from $ 57.50
- ETL certified, prepares your favorite fried foods without the added calories of oil. Fry, Bake, Roast, and Grill to make fries, steak, chicken, and more.
- Manually manage time with the cooking guide found on top of the fryer. Included is a detachable basket equipped with a button guard to prevent accidental detachment of the basket along with a recipe booklet.
- Adjustable temperature from 175°F - 400°F and adjustable timer up to 30 minutes. Cook worry free with the fryer's automatic standby feature that automatically switch into standby when the cooking time is up.
- Nonstick coating on the dishwasher safe basket and pan makes it easy to clean grease and food. Wipe down the outside of the air fryer with a damp cloth and it'll look just like new.
- Hate eating soggy pizza, egg rolls, or french fries? Revitalize your leftovers and give them back that succulent crunch once again. The sleek modern design will make it a great addition to your counter top.
The reason these air fryers are cheap is because their functions are more basic than the higher end ones.
An example would be the controls; on cheaper models you would find analog controls only, with the exception of this Della Electric Air Fryer. The Della air fryer does have digital controls and is a very good air fryer considering the price.
More expensive air fryers can prepare larger amounts of food or more types of food. Buy an accessory for 1 of the Philips Airfryers to bake a cake or grill fish.
Another reason why these air fryers are cheaper is because they are relatively unknown brands. Does this mean these air fryers are of a lesser quality?
By all means NO.These air fryers do their job just as well as the bigger brands and will deliver the same results you would expect from any air fryer.
It usually comes down to marketing budgets. Big brands spend a lot of money marketing their products and would like to see this returned. Hence the higher prices.
We have reviewed several of the air fryer models listed here. Click the links below to read them.