GoWISE USA has just released another air fryer that not only air fries food, but in addition can also defrost, turbo fry and is large enough to prepare a whole chicken: The GoWISE USA GW22641 Turbo Air Fryer!
At first glance this air fryer reminds me of the Gourmia Air Fryers. It’s not completely the same though, but we’ll get into that later on.
In a hurry?
The GoWISE USA turbo air fryer has a capacity of 10.5 qt, which is great if you have a larger family.
With this new air fryer GoWise seems to be moving more and more into multi-cooker territory: this air fryer has endless cooking possibilities and can prepare anything from cake to rotisserie chicken. Or so GoWISE claims..
Curious? Let’s take a closer look at the GoWISE USA turbo air fryer!
Quick Content Links
GoWISE USA GW22641 Features
In essence the GoWISE USA GW22641 Turbo Air Fryer works with the same principle other air fryers do: Using Rapid Air Technology, hot air circulates around the food ensuring a moist and crispy result.
Since you only need to use a small amount of oil or fat, your food will be a lot healthier and your waist line smaller.
This air fryer however has a few extra features over the average air fryer:
- Larger capacity of 10.5 qt, which allows you to cook family sized meals or even a whole chicken.
- It comes with 4 extra accessories including a rotisserie pen, a baking cage, a metal rack and a pair of tongs. This expands the possibilities of this air fryer considerably.
- An optional set of accessories(sold separately) is available which includes a steak cage, filter pan and a baking pan.
- Option for defrosting food
- Temperature settings from 120 to 450 degrees
- 1 hour cooking timer with 10 hour delay option
The accessories included with the GoWISE air fryer: tongs, baking cage, metal rack and rotisserie stake.
- 10.5 quart capacity
- 1300 watt
- Dimensions 12″ x 14″ x 16″ (H x W x L)
- ETL Certified (independently tested and certified safe as per the North American Safety standards)
- Available in black/white and green/white
- Defrost option, default is 15 minutes at 140 degrees F.
- Basket and pan have a non stick coating (Calphalon)
- The air fryer can roast, bake, stir fry and fry
- Large LCD display
- Preset options on the display include stir fry, roast, bake, defrost, turbo and fry
- Includes air fryer cookbook with 17 recipes
- Transparent lid, so you can keep an eye on the food.
I have received several messages from visitors regarding the use of the turbo button on the GoWISE USA GW22641 Turbo Air Fryer.
Granted, the manual is not clear on this, so I emailed the GoWise customer service who were quite quick to respond:
The Turbo setting is the fastest way to cook, hence the name “Turbo”. It’s set at the highest possible temperature, 450 degrees Fahrenheit, at 15 minutes.
There you go Christy, Eileen, Jill and others. Hope I helped you out here!
The GoWISE USA Turbo air fryer is available in black/white and green/white.
Using the GW22641
The GoWISE USA Turbo Air Fryer is the largest(10.5 Qt) of their range of air fryers so far. (The GoWISE USA GW22631 is their second largest with a 5.8 qt capacity.)
Thanks to the expanded options and the 4 accessories included there are a lot of uses for this air fryer. You can use the air fryer to make those much loved fries or…..
- Roast a whole chicken using the rotisserie stake. It will take about 25-30 minutes at 390 degrees F.
- Roast coffee beans or cashews using the baking cage.
- Fry chicken wings using the baking cage or metal rack.
- Make toast on the rack.
- Make popcorn in the baking cage.
- Bake bread using the rack.
- Or make one the recipes from the cookbook, which is included with your purchase. (The Victorian sponge cake and shredded beef enchiladas are my favorites!).
Optional accessories for the GoWISE USA Turbo air fryer include a steak cage, baking pan and filter pan. Sold separately.
GoWISE USA Turbo Air Fryer Accessory Set
You can buy an accessory set for this air fryer containing the following items:
The steak cage is not just for preparing steak; it can also be used to fry fish or make toast.
The filter pan can be used to protect the heating element from splatters
The baking pan is essential if you want to make cake or pizza with the air fryer. Also dishes that come with a sauce are best prepared with the baking pan.
- Large capacity air fryer (great for larger families!)
- Defrost setting
- Many cooking options, even more with the optional accessory pack
- Transparent lid
- Rotisserie option
- Easy cleaning
- Removing food from the baking cage can be tricky
- Large air fryer, so takes up a lot of counter space.
- The manual leaves a little to be desired(turbo button anyone?). Emailing GoWise Customer Service does help though; they’re quick to respond.
If you’re looking for an extra large air fryer with many options that works well, the GoWISE USA GW22641 Turbo Air Fryer is the one for you. Additional bonus is the price; you will get a lot of product for less than $110.