Philips has just released a new air fryer in their Avance collection with Turbostar technology: The Philips HD9630 Airfryer XXL. This model has fat removal technology that works by extracting and capturing the fat from the food, so you can dispose of it after cooking.
Let’s have a look at the full features of the Philips HD9630 airfryer and compare it to some of the older Philips airfryer models.
The latest Philips Airfryer has Twin TurboStar technology that extracts and captures the fat from fried foods.
How does this work exactly?
The combination of a powerful motor and heater extracts the fat from the food, which will captured in the fat reducer (left). Discard the fat, when the food is ready(right).
Preparing chicken, fries and all your other favorites will be a lot healthier for you and your family!
- Analogue interface
- 60 minute timer
- Quickclean basket (cleaning takes less than 90 seconds)
- Automatic shut off
- Ready signal
- Cord storage
- App with recipes, tips and tutorials
- Non stick basket
- Recipe book
- Adjustable temperature settings
- 1 year warranty
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Basket capacity 1.4 kg/3.1 lbs
- Dimensions: 17.3 x 13.4 x 16 inches
- Controls: Analogue
- Weight: 18.74 lbs
- Power 1475 watt
What’s in the Box
- Philips HD9630 Airfryer XXL
- Instruction manual
- Recipe book with 30+ air fryer recipes
- Low fat frying, up to 90% fat reduction
- Easy to clean
- No odors
- Large capacity, can fry 2 bags of frozen fries, a whole chicken and more!
- Analogue display, so no preset programs
Philips HD9630 Airfryer Accessories
For the Philips HD9630 you’ll find the following accessory options:
- HD9940 Grill pan
- HD9925 baking pan, compatible but smaller than the basket
- HD9905 double layer accessory with skewers, compatible but smaller than the basket