The Avalon Bay AB-Airfryer100R in Red can be used to grill, bake, roast or fry your food without any fat.
Discover the Avalon Bay Air Fryer and compare the many different ways to cook your food.
In a hurry?
The Avalon Bay AB-Airfryer100R works as follows:
- The fan technology removes the fats & oils from the food, by allowing it to drip through the drip basket
- It then Air fries the food by lifting the oil and making your food airborne by coating it. It does this continuously throughout the cooking process.
The result: You need little or no oil. Meaning less waste, less calories and less guilt.
Avalon Bay AB Airfryer Features
- Dishwasher safe parts
- 30 minute timer with automatic turn off
- Ready signal
- Cooking capacity of 3.2 lbs
- Non slip feet for added safety
Avalon Bay AB Airfryer Ease of Use
The Avalon bay airfryer has a simple control panel which consists of 2 analog controls: 1 for time and 1 for temperature.
Simply set both to cook your food to your preferences.The air fryer will automatically shut off when the time is up.
One caveat though: There are 4 temperature settings 180, 250,320 & 400 F. This might take some time getting used to and a bit of trial and error.
The basket has a capacity of 3.2 lbs which is enough to prepare fries for 3-4 people.
- User friendly
- Budget friendly
- Low fat cooking
- No need to defrost food first
- Cooks faster than a conventional oven
- A bit of a learning curve with the temperature settings
- No air fryer cookbook included, so you need to get online for recipes
The minor drawbacks aside: This must have kitchen appliance will change your ideas about frying food forever. Air-fry today for a healthier lifestyle.